The Registrar's Office is closed to the public at this time.
Should you need to submit a paper form to the office, please scan or photograph it and email it to the address above.
We will continue to provide most services remotely.
Please continue to check our website for up-to-date news related to registrar services.
Further information related to the Institute's response to COVID-19 can be found at https://together.caltech.edu.
Welcome to the Registrar's Office
I want to ...
Information for ...
What We Do
The Office of the Registrar develops, maintains, and protects the registration and academic records for the Institute. The Registrar's Office is responsible for the administrative and operational activities surrounding undergraduate and graduate student registration, academic records, commencement, and some reporting. The Registrar's Office acts as the Institute custodian of record for all student-related academic information. Major functions include:
- Class scheduling
- Enrollment Verification
- Transcript production
- Undergraduate degree audits
- Commencement and post commencement activities
- Statistical reporting
- Assistance to student, faculty, and staff in the area of class scheduling, academic records and trends
- FERPA compliance
- Technology implementations to improve data integrity and service
- Assistance to several Institute Committees
Please contact us at any time!